Wednesday 30 May 2012

True Happiness.

 Today I did something I never do, I paid full price! I am a bargain hunter, or maybe I am just cheap, but I do not see the point in paying for something when you can get it for a tenth of the price, with character and sometimes a nice smell to it. But this was an exception. I walked into a store and saw these babies displayed on their wall advertising. Without a moment to waste I asked for the goods, sadly they did not stock these so they needed to be ordered. My long wait began as I counted down the days.......well this is a large over exaggeration but I did really love the shoes and paid way to much for them. But when you love something what is money right? Plus since I only ever pay $10-$30 on shoes I can justify this splurge.
Another exciting event happened today, I have now payed off my over draft, hiphip horray! I am now officially debt free (minus the student loan but that doesn't count). So it has been a good day, new shoes, no debt and I made a killer lasagna. What will school think when I wear these to school, maybe a bit over dressed? but I am sure deep down it will be pure jealousy.  x

No comments:

Post a Comment