Sunday 27 May 2012

I have always been an Aaron Gillespie's enthusiast, whether its the orange hair, nose ring or blunt honesty. I have always been intrigued, no more like obsessed with him.  I was hooked when I first heard Underoath play many years ago and continue to find his journey and words resinate with my own life. I have watched this video more times than I want to know. It is not because of my obsession or fascination but the reminder that we are all humans and despite our short comings Jesus does still love us and wants to be apart of our lives. It is easy to get caught up in life and issues and find that you are lost and confused not knowing which way is up. Thats why I keep coming back to this video, it doesn't matter where you are at, its simple, Jesus love you. I know for me its nice to be reminded that from time to time. I might need to watch this video a few more times before I head off to sleep, just so my soul can rest easy knowing I am loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment