Monday 28 May 2012

My beautiful mess.

Those who know me know I am a messy person. Whether it is the lounge, kitchen, bathroom or my room my mess will be everywhere. I am not sure why I am like this but it doesn't overly bother me so that is the way it stays....that is until I cannot find a single things that is needed, I stand on something hidden and hear it break, I have a clean freak guest coming over or my flat mates have had enough. I have to admit as I grow older my tolerance for my mess is becoming less, but for now I shrug my shoulders and say meh. I had the night to myself so thought I would have a clean. I am glad I did, it always feels nice when I have tackled the monstrous mess that I call a room. So for now I will enjoying seeing my floor, having clothes in draws and sleeping in a made bed, because tomorrow it may not be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment