Sunday 27 May 2012

My inspiration



http://bleubirdvintage.typepad.com/blog/

Once I stumbled upon this wonderful blog I knew I was hooked on blogs. I love the way she shares her life with her followers and they get to feel apart of her world. Reading her blog makes me want to get married, have babies and move to America. I am not sure how a mother of three (soon to be four) can still look that good and have enough style for her family and the world to see. I follower her enough that if I was to see her on the streets I would probably say hi thinking she was an old friend. I suppose thats what makes a great blog, you become so involved that their words and pictures become a welcomed friend. Its nice to have a blog to inspire to. I hope you enjoy her blog as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment