Sunday 27 May 2012

I like this lady.



http://fancytreehouse.blogspot.co.nz/

Fancy Treehouse is another blog that I love. I love her clothes, lilly white skin but more than all of it, her dog. I have become determined that I am getting a boston terrier regardless what my mother says. They are a perfect mix between a large dog and a small dog. Not small enough to placed in the 'girl with a small dog' category but not large enough that you need a large section and amples of time to give them exercise. I am yet to meet this breed of dog, but if they are anything like this blog makes them out to be then I will be one happy owner when I get one. I am not sure when this beautiful day will be when I meet my lovely, but until then I am sure I will continue to post photos and dreams until that dog is mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment