Tuesday 29 May 2012

Pepper Anne

 Meet Pepper. She is the beautiful kitten of Scott ave, loved by all, minus one (he doesn't count much anyway) When one of the flat mates was off to get her wisdom teeth removed we thought the best idea would be to get another cat, (the other one is on the way out so it is not a huge commitment). Within a matter of hours Rachel and I had decided to get a kitten we were in the car and off to get her. When we got to the farm there was a choice between a grey boy and pepper. It was a hard decision since the grey cat was more placid but he was a boy which we didn't want. So we decided to take pepper and that was that. On the drive home we had a stinky mess in the back and many scratches on our hands and neck. For the next week or so she was scared and physco so natural we questioned our decision. But it didn't take long for her to be far too cute, love cuddles and stopping pooping all around the house.
I am far to attached to this cat and treat her like a child. I am ok with being a crazy cat lady they bring me joy so who cares if I am a little obsessed. When the flat breaks up it will be interesting to see who she goes with, maybe I will just take her? Who knows, but for now I will continue to talk to her like a human, take way too many photos of her, and let her in and out of the house like a stupid but cut game.
 

1 comment: