Sunday 24 June 2012

Happy birthday my lovely man!

Firstly I would like to apologies for the lack of posts. I know there are soooo many of you waiting on my every word, so for that I am sorry!

Today is a very special day. IT IS ADAMS BIRTHDAY!!!!!
He is a very special man to me and as of saturday we have been together 2 years. Cliche to say but it really does not seem like 2 years.
Lately with the stress of my job I have turn into a stink girlfriend but I am changing my ways and being a better person and lady.

So in a giant leap of improvement I will now use my words for good and not evil.

Why I love adam...

-He always puts me first.
-He will never make me say I am wrong (even though I normally am) and just handles my grumpy mood.
-He is very generous with his time and money.
-He will always gets up to get me something even if I am closer.
-He always makes me see reason when I am jumping to conclusions.
-He is the stability to make up and down personality.
-If he knows something will make me happy even if it will make him unhappy he will do.
-No matter what I do he always loves me.

I am very blessed to have this man and I know I don't show it every day.




So happy birthday Adam, I hope this was not too embarrassing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment